From August 17 to September 6 only, get an instant 5% discount on gift card transactions of $2,000 and more on the giftcard.shopping.ca website. The maximum daily purchase is $3,000. Account creation is a 2-step process and corporate clients must be preapproved by Ivanhoé Cambridge before being able to purchase online. The approval of clients can take from 24 to 48 hours.
Gratitude is always in season
As a business, you have plenty of reasons to give to those around you. Whether it's to motivate your employees or to strengthen business relations, our gift cards are both a personalized and open-ended way to show you care. Make all your partners happy by giving them what they really want: the gift of choosing for themselves.
Choose the Ivanhoé Cambridge gift card and join a program developed with the corporate community in mind that offers:
- a gift card redeemable in 20 shopping centres across Canada;
- an exceptional shopping experience in more than 3,000 stores;
- a reward program based on your gift card purchases.
Business Advantage - A Rewarding Partnership
A BONUS OF UP TO $5,000.
Did you know that your annual cumulated purchases can save you money? Enjoy the benefits of buying gift cards and earn gift card rewards in return.1
As of January 1, 20202:
- 2% reward for gift card purchases between $2,000 and $9,999;
- 2.5% reward for gift card purchases between $10,000 and $49,999;
- 3% reward for gift card purchases over $50,000.
1 Rewards are calculated on the total yearly gift card purchase amount per person and per shopping centre, from january 1 to december 31. Rewards are converted into gift cards and sent in the first quarter of the following year.
22019 Reward Program:
- $50 in gift cards on purchases between $2,000 and $2,999
- $100 in gift cards on purchases between $3,000 and $4,999
- $150 in gift cards on purchases between $5,000 and $9,999
- $200 in gift cards on purchases over $10,000
Use Gift Card only at authorized merchants that accept American Express® Cards at Ivanhoé Cambridge Shopping Centres. No ATM use. Funds do not expire. Not redeemable for cash, except where required by law. Additional limitations apply. See Cardholder Agreement for complete details. Card is not eligible for protection under any Zero Liability policy. Card balance not insured by the Canada Deposit Insurance Corporation (CDIC). Card issued by Peoples Trust Company pursuant to a license from American Express.